Linda has been a resident of Centre County since 1965. She graduated from the Pennsylvania State University in 1971. In 1972 she began teaching health & physical education and coaching basketball & softball at the Bellefonte Area High School. After 9 years of teaching & coaching she decided to take a new path and realized sales was her true calling. In 1988 after several successful years in clothing sales, she took her service oriented sales philosophy to the real estate sector. In 1992 Linda was one of the 6 original owners of RE/MAX Centre Realty.
Linda has 32 years experience as the top producing Centre Country REALTOR®. While building her business through “branding” & referrals, she has managed to incorporate the “Linda & Ryan Lowe Team” logo & brand all over the marketplace while strategically adding fundamental members to the Team. Linda takes great pride in the Linda & Ryan Lowe Team remaining steady and at the top of their game in an ever changing & challenging market.
Linda has listed & sold over 5,000 properties in Central Pennsylvania, this kind of experience cannot be found in a book or a classroom; it comes only from meeting the needs and fulfilling the demands of her clients. Linda knows the techniques and methods that get results and she is continually looking for ways to increase her knowledge to better serve her clients. As a result of Linda’s high energy, non-stop work ethic and profound knowledge of the Centre County real estate market large numbers of Linda’s former clients referred friends, family members and colleagues to her knowing they would receive the very best real estate services.
Linda takes great pride that over the years she has been able to incorporate members on her team, Ryan (her son) who is her business partner, Dayna (her daughter) licensed Assistant & Client Care Coordinator, Mariam (daughter-in-law) Associate to Linda & Ryan Lowe, as well as Shirley Dunlap, Heather Hall, Brock Link & Jennifer Neely all Associates to Linda & Ryan and are truly integral parts of the Team’s success.
Linda currently resides in the Bellefonte Area with her husband Randy. Linda’s interests include playing golf, donating to local charities, spending time with her grandchildren, Chase, Milana, Jordan, Zach & Ryleigh, traveling, exercising and going to church.
Linda brings a lifetime’s worth of knowledge and insights regarding the Central Pennsylvania real estate market to the table when working with her clients and whether she's working with buyers or sellers, Linda constantly strives to exceed her clients' expectations as it is her goal to be their real estate consultant for life. When you think of Real Estate, Linda’s goal is for you to think of the Linda & Ryan Lowe Team.
Linda’s Experience & Recognition
- Linda & Ryan Lowe have been 1st/2nd place in team production in Pennsylvania since 1992
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Diamond Team Award
- Pennsylvania NW Region Top 5 Team - Gross Commission
- Pennsylvania NW Region Top 2 Team - Most Transactions
- Pennsylvania NW Region Top 10 Agent - Most Transactions
- Placed in the Top 100 teams in the United States for RE/MAX
- RE/MAX Circle of Legends
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Accredited Seller Representative
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Bachelor of Science in Health of Physical Education - Penn State University
- Master’s Equivalent in Health Education - Penn State University