1972 HARVEST CIRCLE
State College, PA 16803
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
1650 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
IF in your previous career, you were a new home builder, you could make 1986 into new construction, 2017. Start with changing the HVAC to a central energy efficient, ductless, split-system. All kitchen appliances, cupboards, counters, floors, are new. All bathroom fixtures, faucets, shower heads, ceramic tile floors, are new. There isn't anything that hasn't been replaced from 1986 and beautified today. Professionally chosen paint colors that are on-trend yet timeless. If you appreciate the value of fine workmanship, the use of high standard materials in making improvements, and the gentle touch of artistic interpretation to meld the creations properly, you have the perfect sophistication for this gleaming home, all 3 floors of it, including the huge entertainment deck with entrance off the kitchen, overlooking the grassy courtyard. Take advantage of the close proximity to the bike paths, the bus line stops, restaurants, shopping marts, parks, Penn State and Downtown. Perfect!
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Rec Room, Assoc Maintained Grounds, Skylights, High Speed Internet Access, Radon Mitigation
- Room FeaturesNew laminate floors throughout entire home; bathrooms are ceramic tile; ceramic tile main entryway; two staircases are Amish hand-hewn solid hardwood; note the many touches of old world quality in the total re-do of this contemporary home.
- IncludedSt/steel range/fridge/dishwasher, all energy efficient;. Split system/ductless HVAC state-of-art energy efficient; blinds
- Not IncludedWasher, dryer, draperies in living/dining rooms
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- Water SoftenerNone
- ExteriorBrick,Wood Siding
- Assoc. Fee$295
- Assoc. Fee IncludesBuilding Exterior Maintenance,Cable/Satellite,Common Area Maintenance,Water,Snow Removal,Common Area Insurance
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Electric To Property,Professionally Landscaped,Satellite Dish
- Site FeaturesAdjacent Public Land,Cable To Property,Flat,Lot Owned,Year Round Access
- Wooded Acres0
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Municipality24-Ferguson Township
- Property Code24-022-,307-,1972-
- Total Taxes$2657
- Assessed Value0
- Deed BookDB. 2146/ P. 06
No. Atherton St. to Blue Course Dr., turn on Circleville Rd., left on Farmstead Ln., right to Cedar Knoll & Harvest Circle. Bear right, home on right at mailbox group. Via Valley Vista turn at light at Circleville Rd. & V.V., turn left on Farmstead