1972 HARVEST CIRCLE
State College PA 16803
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
1950 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
IF in your previous career, you were a new home builder, you could make 1986 into new construction, 2017. Start with changing the HVAC to a central energy efficient, ductless, split-system. All kitchen appliances, cupboards, counters, floors, are new. All bathroom fixtures, faucets, shower heads, ceramic tile floors, are new. There isn't anything that hasn't been replaced from 1986 and beautified to today. Profession- ally chosen paint colors that are on-trend yet timeless. If you appreciate the value of fine workmanship, the use of high standard materials in making improvements, and the gentle touch of artistic interpretation to meld the creations properly, you have the perfect sophistication for this gleaming home, all 3 floors of it, including the huge entertainment deck with entrance off the kitchen, overlooking the grassy courtyard. Take advantage of the close proximity to the bike paths, the bus line stops, restaurants, shopping marts, parks, Penn State and Downtown. Perfect!
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Basement Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, High Speed Internet Access, Radon Mitigation, Skylights, Assoc. Maintained Grounds
- Room FeaturesOPEN HOUSE SUN., MAY 21, 1-3 PM. New laminate flooring throughout entire home; bathrooms are ceramic tile; ceramic tile main entryway; two staircases are Amish hand-hewn solid hardwood; note the many touches of old world quality in the re-do of this contempo home.
- IncludedStainless steel range/refrigerator/dishwasher
- Not IncludedWasher, dryer, draperies in living/dining rooms
- Water SoftenerNone
- ExteriorBrick,Wood Siding
- New ConstructionNo
- Assoc. Fee295.00
- Assoc. Fee IncludesBldg Exterior Maint,Cable/Satellite,Common Area Maint,Water,Snow Removal,Common Area Insurance
VILLAGE REALTY GROUP
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Electric to Property,Professionally Landscaped,Satellite Dish
- Site FeaturesCable to Property,Flat,Lot Owned,Year Rnd Access
- Municipality24 - FERGUSON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code24-022-,307-,1972-
- Total Taxes2657
- Deed BookDB. 2146/ P. 0653
No. Atherton St. to Blue Course Dr., turn on Circleville Rd., left on Farmstead Ln., right to Cedar Knoll & Harvest Circle. Bear right, home on right at mailbox group. Via Valley Vista turn at light at Circleville Rd. & V.V., turn left on Farmstead