605 WINDFIELD COURT
Port Matilda PA 16870
5 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
5486 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
This magnificent 5400+ sf home over 3 finished levels offers everything one could want and then some. Live in style and entertain with ease. Overlook the private and impeccably landscaped backyard with a pool, outdoor kitchen, and pool house, all abutting to open space. Classic aesthetic touches abound: crown moulding, 9' ceilings throughout, bay windows, & two fireplaces. 1st floor features a gourmet kitchen with cherry cabinets and an eat-at island, plus a walk-in pantry, & mud room. An office tucked away for privacy and quiet, a butlers nook, plus formal dining & living rooms complete the 1st floor. The 2nd floor offers a stunning master suite with fireplace and master bath with jetted tub, double vanity, separate shower and walk-in closet w/ custom cherry shelving. Three additional bedrooms, one with its own private bath and adorable "secret room" complete the 2nd floor. Incredible walk-out LL rec room w/ huge wet bar, full bath, & French doors to patio. 3 car garage.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Access, Jetted Tub, Office, Playroom, Radon Mitigatio
- Room FeaturesComposite deck overlooking inground pool, outdoor kitchen, landscaped backyard abutting to open space. 1st Floor: HW's, crown moulding; eat-in kitchen w/ stunning granite, huge island, sliders to deck. Fully finished walk-out LL to covered patio. Wet bar. 2nd Floor: stunning master w/fireplace.
- IncludedRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, 2 Built in Ovens, Washer, Dryer
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
- Assoc. Fee300.00
RE/MAX CENTRE REALTY
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,In Ground Pool,Patio,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesAdj Open Space,Cul de Sac,View
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code18-301-,217-,0000
- Total Taxes13257
- Deed Book2060-0701
322 West to left on Rt. 550. Left into Gray's Woods onto Deerbrook Drive, continue to left onto Windfield Court. Home at the end of cul-de-sac, on right.