191 STONEY POINT DRIVE
Port Matilda PA 16870
4 FULL BATHS
2 HALF BATHS
5290 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
OPEN HOUSE - Sunday, August 20th from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. MILLION DOLLAR VIEW from this quality custom built 6BR/4.5BA Stone home on 10.87 Acres, 3 Car Garage in the State College School District. This lovely home is located five minutes from shopping & schools. Your family & friends enter into a spacious entry & see the solid hardwood floors that run throughout the first floor, with a formal dining room, spacious living room with a beautiful gas fireplace & office with a view. The large kitchen with granite counter tops and the eat-in kitchen area. Welcome your guests and family, the first-floor family room flows into the kitchen/eat-in kitchen area. Wonderful windows and french doors that overlook the large patio and the private setting with a man-made pond, fire pit, fenced in area for your pets, finished walkout basement, and energy efficient geothermal heat. This home has too many features to mention here, call for the Special Feature sheet with the details of this lovely home.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Access, Mud Room, Office, Rec Room, Second Floor Laun
- Room FeaturesThere was not enough room on the form for the pantry, 2 half baths, laundry on 2nd floor or the exercise room & storage room. Make sure you have the marketing packet for your showings.
- IncludedRefrigerator, cooktop & ovens, dishwasher, blinds, washer, dryer, water softener, electric dog fence
- Water SoftenerIncluded
- New ConstructionNo
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/S
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesElectric Dog Fencing,Electric to Property,Fence,Patio,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesCable to Property,Lot Owned,Pond,Rolling,View,Year Rnd Access
- WaterPrivate Well
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code18-301-037F
- Total Taxes13984
- Deed Book1926-1064
Take Rt 322W, Make left onto Rt 550, left into Stoney Point Drive, to cul de sac, right onto drive way.