1957 HIGHLAND DRIVE
State College PA 16803
3 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2232 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
We invite you to come and tour this wonderfully versatile raised ranch in Park Forest Village today!! It is conveniently located just minutes from shopping, schools, and other State College points of interest. It is currently being used as a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom rental on the main floor, with a business and attached 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment on the lower level, and can be re-configured, if need be, to best meet your needs. Hardwood floors, a two-car garage, a deck and a patio are just a few of the amenities you will find in this lovingly maintained home. Make your appointment today!!
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Access, Apartment Attached, Second Floor Laundry
- Room FeaturesMain level is tenant occupied through May 31st, 2017
- IncludedAll Kitchen Appliances, Washer, Dryer, Freezer
- Not IncludedWater Softener (rented), Shop Equipment (negotiable)
- Water SoftenerRented
- New ConstructionNo
KELLER WILLIAMS ADVANTAGE RLTY
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Electric to Property,Patio
- Site FeaturesCable to Property
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code18-010-,230-,0000-
- Total Taxes3047
- Assessed Value50605.00
- Deed Book0355-0454
From KW Office on S. Atherton head North on Atherton street for approx. 3 miles. Turn left onto Park Forest Avenue. Turn left onto Sienna Lane. Turn right onto Highland Drive. Home is on the right.