353 SCOTIA ROAD
Port Matilda PA 16870
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
3388 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Beautiful, spacious, contemporary home nestled on a 4 acre wooded lot. Enjoy cooking in the newly renovated kitchen with cherry cabinets, quartz counters, and stainless appliances with work surfaces and storage galore. Entertain in the dining room and living room with French doors leading to a side deck. In winter, relax in front of the wood fire in the family room or in summer, gather on the 16'x 31' back deck. A 3-car heated garage and a separate 30' x 40' equipment shed provide plenty of room for all of your vehicles and hobbies. Outside you will find a beautifully landscaped yard with many beds of blooming shrubs and perennial flowers: A fenced garden with raised beds and fruit trees is in the sunny front yard. You will feel like you are living in your own private paradise, and yet you are just minutes from shopping, schools, and Gray's Woods Geisinger. Come and see what this home has to offer! Visit Virtual Tour at http://rem.ax/2rfc3iO
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Radon Mitigation
- Room FeaturesHardwood in kitchen, dining room, family room. Marble in foyer and bathrooms. Carpet in living room and bedrooms. Master bedroom has an amazing walk-in closet larger than many bedrooms! Mostly finished rec room in the lower level adds more living space.
- IncludedStove, Refrigerator, Dishwassher, Lockers in foyer
- Not IncludedWasher, Dryer, freezer
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
RE/MAX CENTRE REALTY
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Fence,Porch
- Site FeaturesRolling,View,Wooded Lot
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- ZoningRural Residence
- Property Code18-315-,029
- Total Taxes6820
- Assessed Value226520.00
- Deed BookDeed Book 2101, Page 0675
1-99 to Gray's Woods Boulevard, left on Scotia Road, first driveway on left