115 STONE ROW LANE
Spring Mills PA 16875
2 FULL BATHS
2134 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Just beyond the majestic mountain views,through the lush tree line on the horizon from the whimsical, country style, covered back porch with white balusters at 115 Stone Row Lane, lay a world class trout fishing experience in Sinking Creek. Cathedral ceilings set the tone for something special in Spring Mills. Open floor plan with custom oak hardwood throughout, granite fireplace in the great room & hand crafted oak cabinets in the expansive gourmet, granite counter top kitchen with new appliances. The dining room opens to the back deck leading to the picturesque landscape.Continue to enjoy the stellar greenery from the spacious master suite with walk-in closet & travertine tiled master bathroom.Unfinished basement & oversized 2 car garage affords abundant storage & ample parking. Gardens abound;blueberries, raspberries & fruit trees to name a few to appreciate on your estate. Visit www.StoneRowRanch.com for more info, pictures, and to schedule your personal showing today!
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, First Floor Master, Hardwood Floors, Mud Room
- Room FeaturesKitchen Cabinets are Hickory, Granite Counters, Oversized island. Master bath will have new tile shower. Hardwood flooring throughout. Large covered back deck.
- IncludedRange, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, whole house water filter system, window treatments
- Not IncludedWasher, Dryer, Benches in Mudroom
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
KELLER WILLIAMS ADVANTAGE RLTY
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Porch
- Site FeaturesCable to Property,Flat
- SewerSand Mound
- WaterPrivate Well
- Municipality21 - GREGG TOWNSHIP
- Property Code21-005-,092-,0000-
- Total Taxes5359
- Deed Book1890-0233
From State College: US-322 Bus/E turn left on PA-45E for 12 miles. Right on Limestone Lane. Right onto Stone Row Lane.