952 GREENBRIAR DRIVE
State College PA 16801
4 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
3869 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Situated on a well landscaped, corner lot across the street from the Centre Hills Country Club golf course. Just some of this home's wonderful features are: skylights, dramatic two story entry, 3 car side load garage, brick exterior, tremendous curb appeal, hardwood flooring, see-thru propane fireplace, private deck accessed through family room and breakfast area, large eat in kitchen with quality new appliances, open floor plan, dual heating/cooling system and the partially finished lower level includes another full bath, family room and cedar closet. Recent improvements include: new driveway, new roof & skylights, new hardware & lighting throughout, both HVAC exterior units have been replaced & a new air handler in attic. Centre Hills conveniently located just minutes from campus and downtown for those who like to be close to it all. Please see list of improvements to this special home.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Jetted Tub, Office, Radon Mitigation, Rec Room, Skylights
- Room FeaturesFoyer: hardwood, Kitchen: hardwood, Laundry: tile, Dining: hardwood, crown molding wainscoting, Family: hardwood, coffered ceiling, wet bar, see-thru fireplace, All baths: tile, some w/skylights, Bedrooms: carpet, some w/ dramatic ceilings, large closets, Lower Level: cedar closet, FR & full bath
- IncludedGE appliances: refrigerator, wall oven, microwave, double oven with flat 5 range burner, dishwasher, washer and dryer
- Water SoftenerIncluded
- New ConstructionNo
- Assoc. Fee35.00
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/S
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesCable to Property,Flat,View
- Municipality19 - COLLEGE TOWNSHIP
- Property Code19-021-080
- Total Taxes11415
- Assessed Value201280.00
- Deed Book1251-0152
Branch Rd to Hunter Ave, right onto Ballybunion Rd, home on left on corner with Greenbriar Dr