161 OSPREY LANE
Bellefonte PA 16823
4 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
3610 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Built without compromise, this one-owner custom built home reflects only the very best. Perfectly positioned on 1.75 serene acres with stunning views. From the solid mahogany front door to the 13' ceiling in the welcoming foyer, gorgeous great room, white oak hardwood floors, magnificent special touches & upgrades thru-out. The gourmet kitchen features tile floor, knotty maple cabinetry, Granite counter tops, top-of-the-line stainless appliances to include a Wolf gas cooktop with restaurant quality exhaust system, double wall oven & a 7x7 walk-in pantry. The owners suite delivers a trey ceiling, walk-in closet, dual granite vanity & a 6x6 walk-in tile shower. Additional highlights include a partially finished basement, professional landscaped, attached 25x25 garage, detached 34x26 garage, easy access to Spring Creek Canyon & rear of property borders 88 acres of PA Fish & Boat Commission property. View 3D Tour of this property at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=J4C9qJ53JJ4
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, Eat In Kitchen, First Floor Master, Handicap Access, Hardwood Floors, Mud Room, Office, Cen
- Room FeaturesFoyer & Great Room have 13' ceilings, 9'ceilings thru-out rest of the main floor & basement, interior professionally painted (04/2017), white oak hardwood floors, recessed lighting, master has trey ceiling, 10x10 walk-in closet, dual granite vanity & 6x6 tile walk-in shower, crown molding thru-out.
- IncludedRefrigerator, Range, Wolf Gas Cooktop, Double Wall Oven, Microwave, Kitchen Island, All Window Treatments
- New ConstructionNo
RE/MAX CENTRE REALTY
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesPond,View
- WaterPrivate Well
- Municipality12 - BENNER TOWNSHIP
- Property Code12-003-,110D,0000
- Total Taxes6401
- Deed Book2015-0632
From PA-150 N/Benner Pike, turn onto Fishburn Hill Rd which becomes Spring Creek Rd, turn left on Barns Lane take 1st left on Osprey Lane, property will be on your right.