110 PICADILLY ROAD
Port Matilda PA 16870
3 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
6857 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Beautiful home within the SCASD designed to capitalize panoramic vistas of Saddlerock and beyond, this residence offers luxurious living and welcoming spaces for relaxation. Custom details abound-9' ceilings, arched entryways, hardwood floors, built-ins, crown molding, magnificent windows, French doors, 4 fireplaces, skylights to name a few. Enjoy an updated kitchen outfitted with granite countertops, island, breakfast bar, SS appliances & sizeable breakfast room. The adjoining family room is vaulted and bright with sliders leading to an expansive deck with views. You'll appreciate a formal dining area, generous living room & office/den. Take pleasure in a lovely master suite with well-appointed bath and high-end walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms & full bath complete the upper level. Find an amazing finished walk-out lower level with recreation areas, wet bar, family room, bedroom, bath & more. Notable: outdoor lighting, 3-car garage, minutes to Wegmans & Trader Joes.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Jetted Tub, Office, Radon Mitigation, Rec Room, Security S
- Room Features(Main) Kitchen, half bath: tile. Dining room, family room, living room, den, foyer: hardwood. (Upper) Master bedroom: hardwood. Master bath, full bath: tile. Bedrooms: carpet. (Lower) Family room, bedroom: carpet. Den w/wet bar: tile. Bonus: wood laminate. Full bath: tile.
- IncludedAll kitchen appliances
- Water SoftenerIncluded
- New ConstructionNo
- Assoc. Fee120.00
- Assoc. Fee IncludesCommon Area Maint
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/S
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Patio,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesView
- WaterPrivate Well
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code18-001-063-0000
- Total Taxes10997
- Assessed Value182635.00
West 322 toward 550/Waddle. Right on Stevenson Road. Right on Buffalo Run Road. Left into Saddlerock. Rose Drive to right on Picadilly Road. Home is on the right.