600 GLENN ROAD
State College PA 16803
3 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2876 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Lots of potential here and room for everyone on five levels. A major update in 2003: New roof, new insulation, new siding, new windows with marble sills. The main level includes a large living room with bow window, dining room with sliders to a private deck, kitchen with maple cabinets and tile floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two baths; or a pocket door in the hall can create a two room/one bath suite. The entry level includes the 4th bedroom/office, a half bath and a utility room with washer/dryer. This space has a closet and built-in bookshelves and could serve as another office or bedroom The lower level contains an expansive rec room with a brick hearth and woodburning fireplace plus home theatre with screen, projector and 8 speaker surround sound. There is a utility room that has served as a kitchenette and a bath to make this area functional as a separate living space. And did I mention the sauna? All of this plus the amazing convenience of College Heights
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Office, Sauna, Wood Stove
- Room FeaturesBeautiful hardwood floors in LR, DR, Entry & all Bedrooms; Carpet in lower level. Woodstove in LR, Fireplace in FR. Radiant ceiling heat plus ductless A/C. Lower Level could serve as a separate living space with its own entrance. Owner has included vanity, fixtures, etc for updates to master bath
- IncludedRefrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Woodstove, Home Theatre System, Washer & Dryer
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
RE/MAX CENTRE REALTY
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Patio
- Site FeaturesRolling,Wooded Lot
- Municipality36 - STATE COLLEGE BOROUGH
- Property Code36-003-,011-,0000
- Total Taxes5370
- Assessed Value79300.00
- Deed BookBook 2097 Page 0915
Atherton St to Hillcrest Ave, bear right onto Martin Terrace, curve left onto Orlando Ave, turn right onto Glenn Rd. Home is on the corner of Glenn & Orlando