186 WHISPER RIDGE DRIVE
Port Matilda PA 16870
3 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2809 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
This magnificent immaculate home is One of a Kind in Centre County with upgrades galore. It's in move in condition, sellers are leaving all the appliances and unique window furnishings. All doors throughout are 8 feet tall, high ceilings on all levels, marble tile with stunning front doors grace the entry way foyer. hardwood steps lead to the second level. The custom kitchen has granite counter with breakfast bar, tiled backsplash and all stainless appliances to remain for the new buyer. The spacious living room and dining area have hardwood flooring with sliders leading to a private covered porch great for entertaining. The master suite and all the upstairs bedrooms have heated hardwood floors, the master bath has jetted tub with separate shower and beautiful double vanity. All rooms are light and bright, some have tray ceilings with unique lights features. June 10 there will be a beautifully finished basement with heated floors, a rough in for a wood or gas burner & full bath.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Access, Office
- Room Features29x12 Outside covered porch, 20x18 garage with tiled floor, 19x17 family room, 19x17 office, 8x4 root cellar & 9x7 full bath just finished in lower level. 7x7 walk-in closet in Master. Heated flooring on all 3 levels, crown molding, neutral paint thru-out, tall ceilings
- IncludedRange; Refrigerator; Microhood; Washer; Dryer; Window Furnishings
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
KELLER WILLIAMS ADVANTAGE RLTY
Full Master Bath
Full Master Bath
- Exterior Features3 Season Porch,Deck,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesCable to Property,Flat
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property CodePC-18-008A-022
- Total Taxes3748
- Assessed Value62230.00
- Deed Book2004/0903
N Atherton to Valley Vista Drive to Carnegie Drive to left at Ghaner Drive to right on Ghaner Road to right onto Whisper Ridge Drive to the end of the cul-de-sac, home on left.