2025 HALFMOON VALLEY ROAD
Port Matilda PA 16870
1 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2420 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Old world charm and character abounds in this turn of the century Victorian beauty! The stunning wrap around front porch welcomes you into spacious rooms with big windows, wood floors, pocket doors, high ceilings and plentiful built-ins. The large living room has a pocket door separating an office/den with a separate entrance. Entertain in style in the dining room complete with sconces and corner cabinet. The remodeled kitchen boasts tons of cabinetry and storage, a mix of Corian and Maple countertops, and a nook with a bay window. There are three ample sized bedrooms on the 2nd floor and a huge master bedroom on the third floor. Relax in the back stone patio or have fun playing in the sprawling yard. The two car garage has a storage room underneath it and there is plenty of storage in the attic eves and basement of the house. Close to Halfmoon Township Park and there's a bus stop at the nearby corner. Less than 20 minutes to Penn State and State College. Lots to like!
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Office
- Room FeaturesEntry: slate; Dining: wood, corner hutch, ceiling fan; Living: wood; Den/Office: wood; Kitchen: vinyl, coraian and wood tops, bay window; Half Bath: vinyl, builins; Bed: wood; Bed: laminate; Bed: Parquet; Bed: carpet.
- IncludedRefrigerator, Microwave, Stove, Dishwasher
- Not IncludedWasher & Dryer negotiable
- Water SoftenerNone
- ExteriorWood Siding
- New ConstructionNo
RE/MAX CENTRE REALTY
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Porch
- Municipality17 - HALFMOON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code17-003A-009
- Total Taxes2715
- Deed BookDB 2137, PG 0242
Route 322 to Route 550 into Stormstown, house on right.