134 MCCANN DRIVE
State College PA 16801
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2652 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
This move-in ready home is only 3 years old and features an open floor plan, a bright morning room with cathedral ceiling and sliding doors to the flat back yard, a first-floor office, as well as 4 bedrooms & 2.5 baths. The large living room features a cozy, gas fireplace for those chilly nights. The kitchen is stocked with stainless appliances and a large island, offering almost 9' of extra counter space for entertaining or prepping. The morning room is surrounded by windows, inviting lots of natural light inside. Upstairs you'll find a large master suite with back to back walk-in closets (over 160 sqft of closet space) with custom shelving/drawers, 3 additional bedrooms, another full bath and a second-floor laundry. The basement is ready to be finished, and features an egress window and a framed, full bath with rough-ins. The 2-car garage offers plenty of space for your vehicles, as well as lots of space for storage. Great location - close to parks, schools, Tussey Mt, & more!
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, High Speed Internet Access, Office, Second Floor Laundry
- Room FeaturesOpen Floor Plan, Gas fireplace in LR. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Morning Room with sliding doors to backyard and cathedral ceiling
- IncludedRefrig, range, microhood, dw, garage ceiling shelves, water softener, KI undermount radio, master closet shelving
- Not Includedwasher/dryer negot.) garage refrig, garage & bsmt shelving, DR wine refrig
- Water SoftenerIncluded
- New ConstructionNo
- Assoc. Fee125.00
- Assoc. Fee IncludesCommon Area Maint,Common Area Insurance
KELLER WILLIAMS ADVANTAGE RLTY
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesElectric to Property,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesCable to Property,Flat,View
- Municipality19 - COLLEGE TOWNSHIP
- Property Code19-606-041
- Total Taxes5948
- Assessed Value104885.00
- Deed Book2151-0563
From State College, take South Atherton St to Warner Blvd, Left onto Brandywine Drive towards Mt. Nittany Middle School (on your left), Right on Florence Way, Right onto McCann Dr, House is on your Right