26 BARKWAY LANE S
State College PA 16803
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2979 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Inspirational and well cared for residence conveniently located minutes to shopping, restaurants & campus. Expansive picture & garden windows deliver sun-filled rooms and views providing a cheerful aura. Notice the updated eat-in kitchen featuring SS appliances, striking granite countertops, tile back splash (installing soon) & breakfast bar. An adjoining family room with gas fireplace is pleasing space for entertaining & everyday living. There's easy access to an alluring screened-in porch with views to an incredible new patio area with beautiful landscapes providing repose & pleasure. Value a generous master en suite, 3 additional spacious bedrooms & full bath on the upper level. Enjoy the extra space in the nicely finished LL rec room. Be sure to follow the back yard path to the adjacent community park with swings & picnic area. Corner lot; central air; heated floors in foyer, family room and LL rec room; 2-car garage; Toftrees Golf Resort & spa nearby. Ask for the updates list.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Access, Jetted Tub, Radon Mitigation, Rec Room, Skyli
- Room Features(Main) Kitchen, foyer, half bath: ceramic tile. Family room, dining room, living room: hard wood. (Upper) Master bedroom: hardwood. Master bath, full bath: ceramic tile. Three bedrooms: carpet. (Lower) Recreation room: vinyl.
- IncludedKitchen appliances, washer, dryer
- Not IncludedFoyer metal rack
- Water SoftenerNone
- ExteriorWood Siding
- New ConstructionNo
- Assoc. Fee65.00
- Assoc. Fee IncludesCommon Area Maint
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/S
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesAdj Open Space,Cul de Sac
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code18-019-154-0000
- Total Taxes5300
- Assessed Value88020.00
- Deed Book2118-0543
Park Avenue to Fox Hollow Road. Left onto Cricklewood Drive. Left onto S. Barkway Lane, corner lot.