214 ALLEGHENY STREET N
Bellefonte PA 16823
3 FULL BATHS
2 HALF BATHS
4428 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Step back in time, yet enjoy a modern flare! This Historic, well maintained home charms you immediately as you walk across the foyer's inlaid wood floor. High ceilings, detailed moldings, large pocket doors, built-ins and large windows are only the start. A modern kitchen, updated bathrooms, fixtures and lighting pull you forward in amenities, while classic large bedrooms on the second floor, three season porch, and sweet master bedroom with fireplace blend in the home's classic features. A third floor with additional bedrooms and bathroom provide super additional space. The terraced backyard offers refuge and privacy for relaxing or entertaining. Nestled at the end of the lot rests a cute 2 bedroom carriage house with kitchen and living room--permitted and renting for $925 month. The rental income brings this home within range of many $300k homes with lesser features. B&B, large family, in home office-there are many opportunities into the future for this fantastic home.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Mud Room, Rental Permits
- Room Features3rd Floor of home includes 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Property includes separate 1600 Sq. Ft. Carriage House featuring 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and 1 car garage. (Great detached rental home with $925/mo. in rental income.)
- IncludedRange, double oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, stackable washer & dryer, washer & dryer in basement
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/N
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Porch,Professionally Landscaped
- Municipality32 - BELLEFONTE BOROUGH
- Property Code32-102-079
- Total Taxes8850
- Deed Book1807-0907
Allegheny St. N located on right side of street next to Bellefonte Library.