517 HETZEL STREET
State College PA 16801
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
2567 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Highlands charmer oozes personality. A welcoming foyer leads to the open living/dining room featuring hardwood floors, beamed ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, and built-ins. Fit for foodies, the high quality kitchen addition offers plentiful windows, custom lighting, premium stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large island with seating, and a bar/prep area. The first floor bedroom, which could be a master suite, in-law area, or an office, features hardwood floors, access to the deck, and a full bath with tiled walk-in shower. Upstairs find three sizable bedrooms and a spacious full bath. Have fun in the rec room or relieve stress in the exercise/hobby room. Extra-quiet, high efficiency 2 zone heat pumps provide comfort and energy savings. Relax on the expansive deck and admire your fenced yard and mature landscaping. Adjacent to East Fairmount Park, nearby downtown State College's restaurants, shops, and entertainment, and close to Penn State's campus.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Access, Radon Mitigation
- Room FeaturesFoyer:HW; LV: HW, Beamed Ceiling, FP; DI: HW, Built-ins; KI: HW, New Addition w/vaulted ceilings, Granite countertops, SS App.; Main Flr Bed: HW, Dr to deck, Closet in hall; Full Bath: tile, tiled shower; Master Bed:carpet; Bed: carpet: Bed: wood; Full Bath: tile; Rec Rm, Half Bath,exercise rm:tile
- IncludedCooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Not IncludedHot Tub
- Water SoftenerIncluded
- New ConstructionNo
RE/MAX CENTRE REALTY
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Fence,Porch
- Site FeaturesAdj Public Land,Flat
- Municipality36 - STATE COLLEGE BOROUGH
- Property Code36-013-426
- Total Taxes3954
- Deed BookDB 1991, PG 0994
University Drive to E. Prospect Avenue, right onto Hetzel St., house on right.