1975 NORWOOD LANE
State College PA 16803
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
1868 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
OPEN HOUSE - Sunday, August 20th from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. Bring your family and friends and enjoy this lovely, ready to move in home. This 4-bedroom, 2.5-baths home features newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, a new gas heater, new light fixtures, new roof one week ago, new tile flooring in the basement and entry, spacious back yard with shed for storage and a jungle gym for entertainment. Many upgrades to accommodate your move and your family. Imagine yourself on this very quiet street within walking distance from Starbucks, Park Forest Elementary, Park Forest Middle School, a community pool, Otto's Pub and Brewery, Wegmans, Trader Joe's and other North Atherton shopping locations. Wonderful family neighborhood with friendly neighbors to welcome you whether you are one person or a family. Priced to sell quickly, with one year HSA warranty for your peace of mind."
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, First Floor Master, High Speed Internet Access
- Room Features3 zoned hearing, new flooring throughout home and all new light fixtures & paint.
- IncludedRange, refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, 4 air conditioners, 2 dehumidifiers
- Water SoftenerNone
- New ConstructionNo
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/S
Full Master Bath
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Porch
- Site FeaturesFlat,Lot Owned,Wooded Lot
- Municipality18 - PATTON TOWNSHIP
- Property Code18-010-,184-,0000
- Total Taxes3312
- Deed Book1736-0338
North Atherton Street, turn onto Park Forest Avenue, right onto Norwood Lane, subject property is on the right.