1040 BOALSBURG ROAD #1
Boalsburg PA 16827
2 FULL BATHS
2 HALF BATHS
3160 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Located 4 mi from downtown State College/PSU & 2 mi from Boalsburg. This historic residence is a 2-story building w/ walk out basement that was constructed in 1868. 6 ac of fenced pasture, level equestrian ring, mature fruit trees, in-ground pool & views. The property also includes a concrete masonry root cellar, wood-framed heavy timber shed (originally the forge) & a wood-framed barn building constructed of masonry, heavy timber & home to well-constructed horse stalls & tack room. Having been in the same family for over 150 years, the home holds much of its original craftsmanship & design & has retained a lot of original woodwork & fixtures. A structural engineer's review of the home & other structures deemed them to be in very good shape & no indicators foundation settlement. 55.66 ac (MLS 51366) is being offered separately for $439,900 or together (MLS 50559) for $1,500,000. Tax info is based on entire parcel.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Attic/Walk Up, Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Office, Wood Stove, Stream/Creek, Swimming Pool
- Room FeaturesOriginal Wood Floors
- IncludedKitchen Appliances
- Water SoftenerNone
- BuilderBenjamin Peters
- New ConstructionNo
KISSINGER BIGATEL & BROWER/S
- Exterior FeaturesFence,Hot Tub,In Ground Pool,Patio,Porch,Satellite Dish,Workshop
- Site FeaturesFlat,Rolling,View,Water Frontage,Wooded Lot,Fishing
- SewerOn Site
- Municipality25 - HARRIS TOWNSHIP
- Property Code19-004-,043-,0000
- Total Taxes4384
- Deed Book2025-0481
From US 322 take Oak Hall exit. Turn left towards Lemont. House is on the left before the Quarry