226 TURKEY RIDGE ROAD
Moshannon, PA 16859
0 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
710 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
This cabin has all of the conveniences of home. Gated community with a shared 200+ acres of common ground for hiking, hunting & fishing etc. Easy access to Snow Shoe Rails to Trails from Gorton Road. Sitting on 4.7 acres, this property has access to Snow Shoe Rails to Trails, Bloody Skillet and Sproul State Forest. The House & Senate has approved Bloody Skillet be connected to Whiskey Springs by April 1, 2020. The 2nd part of the bill is to complete and make connection from Clinton to the NY Border by 2024. Generator wired to cabin, propane oven/stove and refrigerator included as well as most furniture. Separate bunk house with shower. Both buildings on property are propane heat and hot water. AGENTS- See agent remarks. Ready for your escape, 1/2 hour to Penn State. The composition shingle roof was recently replaced with a new metal roof on both structures.. Visit Virtual Tour at https://rem.ax/2v3odvC
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, First Floor Master, Hardwood Floors, Furnishings, Hunting, Propane Stove
- IncludedMost furnishing included. Generator included. Water tank included
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Assoc. Fee$25
- Exterior Features3 Season Porch
- Site FeaturesAdjacent Game Land,Adjacent Open Space,Flat,Adjacent Public Land,Wooded Lot,Lot Owned
- Wooded Acres0
- Municipality02-Snow Shoe Township
- Property Code02-010-001a-0020
- Total Taxes$1380
- Assessed Value0
Snow Shoe take Gorton Rd to Turkey Ridge Road, stay left @ Y and cabin is on right.