50 APPLE CREEK LANE
Port Matilda, PA 16870
2 FULL BATHS
2505 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
3D Tour: https://tinyurl.com/yyj7oa66 Your chance to own a pristine home on 11 picturesque acres in SCASD. Enjoy the privacy of this 3 bed/2 bath w/ office, Dave Lingle, custom built ranch. Built in 2013, this home features a bright open floor plan w/ hardwood floors, a sunroom perfect for soaking in the afternoon light, gas fireplaces for cozy evenings, & a beautiful dining room. You'll love cooking in the lovely kitchen w/ custom cabinets, 3 counter/island work surfaces, granite countertops, tile backsplash & floors, hood, & large walk in pantry. Retreat to the serene Master Suite w/ views to the private back, gas fireplace, & a stunning master bath w/ soaking tub, tiled shower, tile floors, & double vanity. The full unfinished basement has 9 ft ceilings with egress creating wonderful finishing potential. You'll love the 1120 sq ft oversized 3 car garage w/ high ceilings, multiple outbuildings, beautiful views, & several acres of wooded land as well as open space perfect for horses.
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Eat In Kitchen, Office, First Floor Master, Hardwood Floors
- Room Features(main) living, dining, Master bed – hardwood; kitchen, baths – tile; bedrooms - carpet
- IncludedKitchen appliances, 3 sheds, LR surround sound speaker and receiver, driveway alarm, pool table
- Not IncludedPropane tank (Amerigas lease), washer/dryer, wine fridge
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- ExteriorVinyl Siding,Brick
- BuilderDave Lingle
- Assoc. Fee$0
Full Master Bath
- Exterior FeaturesProfessionally Landscaped,Patio
- Site FeaturesView,Flat,Wooded Lot
- Wooded Acres0
- SewerOn Site
- Municipality17-Halfmoon Township
- Property Code17-004-011H-0000
- Total Taxes$5428
- Assessed Value0
From Halfmoon Valley Road, turn right on Orchard Road, Turn left onto Orchard Creek Lane, home is at the top of the drive.