110 EAST DRIVE
Boalsburg, PA 16827
1 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
1642 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
What a gem in Boalsburg! Don't just do a drive-by and say no thanks. "Unexpected", "deceiving from the outside", "what a surprise" ... these comments were made by folks after they walked in the door. Completely updated and a spacious open layout! Transformed from a house built in a different era to a home of this decade with wood, stone, charm, and a massive tiled shower with two shower heads and a bench seat. Situated on a corner lot, this brick front ranch puts you close to the action of Boalsburg and State College, yet provides a welcoming retreat for owners to kick back and enjoy an evening at home. Relax by one of two fireplaces, cookout on the deck, curl up and read a book in the living room while others binge watch Netflix in the family room. Whatever your evening holds, this must-see home has a space for it! Schedule your showing soon to be surprised yourself!
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities First Floor Master, High Speed Internet Access, Skylights
- Room FeaturesCathedral ceiling with wood beam and ceiling fan in living room and family room; carpet in foyer, living room, hallway, half bath, and bedroom; ceramic tile in full bath and laundry; engineered hardwood in kitchen, dining room, family room, and master bedroom.
- IncludedRefrigerator, range, microwave hood, dishwasher, water softener. Negotiable = stackable washer & dryer
- Not IncludedFreezer in garage and leased propane tank not included
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- Water SoftenerIncluded
- ExteriorVinyl Siding,Brick
- Assoc. Fee$0
- Exterior FeaturesElectric To Property,Deck,Porch
- Site FeaturesFlat,Cable To Property
- Wooded Acres0
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Municipality25-Harris Township
- Property Code25-013-,039-,0000-
- PossessionClose Of Escrow
- Total Taxes$2689
- Assessed Value0
Atherton Street/Business Rt 322 to the town of Boalsburg; Atherton Street becomes Boal Avenue in Boalsburg; continue on Boal Avenue to corner of Boal and East Drive.