1886 AYRSHIRE WAY
State College, PA 16803
1 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
1243 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY, 2/28, 1:00-3:00 PM | Lovely two-bedroom townhome in desirable Cedar knoll, close to shopping centers, restaurants, and downtown State College. Bright vaulted entryway with skylight welcomes you to a spacious living room, open to a newly remodeled gourmet kitchen, backing to a newer deck (2016). Upstairs features two sizable bedrooms with a full Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Freshly painted walls and brand new carpeting throughout the first and second floor. Partially finished basement with a nice family room and a workshop/laundry room. One car garage. Don't forget that this neighborhood adjoins Homestead Park with walking paths and a picnic pavilion.
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Unfinished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Assoc Maintained Grounds, Radon Mitigation, Rec Room, Skylights, Whole House Fan, High Speed Internet Access
- Room FeaturesCeramic tile in foyer, Vinyl floors in baths, new vinyl plank in kitchen, new carpet in living, bedrooms. Basement with original carpet. Concrete floor in basement workshop/laundry room.
- IncludedRefrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer. Couch and coffee table in the basement.
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- Water SoftenerNone
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Assoc. Fee$300
- Assoc. Fee IncludesMaintenance Exterior,Common Area Insurance,Water,Common Area Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Snow Removal,Insurance,Exterminating,Trash
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop,Porch,Deck,Professionally Landscaped
- Site FeaturesFlat,Cable To Property,Cul-de-Sac
- Wooded Acres0
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Municipality24-Ferguson Township
- Property Code24-022-,307-,1886A
- Total Taxes$2050
- Assessed Value0
Circleville Road onto Farmstead Lane and immediately turn right onto Harvest Circle then left onto Ayrshire Way. Home is on the right, the third unit from the end of Ayrshire Way.