452 TWO MILE ROAD
Howard, PA 16841
3 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
3488 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
For those that love the great outdoors. This lovingly cared for 2-story is perfectly positioned on 7.22 secluded acres offering a fire pit, batting cage, 4-wheeler paths & shooting range. 3 full levels of living space, updated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash & a slider to rear oversized deck overlooking the private backyard & above ground pool. The first floor bedroom is perfect for guests, half bath, living & dining rooms plus a handy mudroom leads to the 2 car garage. Upstairs you will find the owners suite with large walk-in closet, private full bath with Jacuzzi tub. There are 2 bedrooms, another full bath & a convenient 2nd floor laundry room. The finished walk-out basement delivers the perfect space for entertaining on game day. There is a wet bar, pellet stove, home office, full bath & walks out to the rear patio. Pie shaped property is bordered by large tracts of woods so wildlife is abundant. The perfect property for the active household.
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Below Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Mud Room, Second Floor Laundry, Radon Mitigation, Swimming Pool, Rec Room, Wet Bar, Eat In Kitchen, Jetted Tub, Pellet Stove
- Room FeaturesSquare footage per tax card and/or measuring; buyer and/or buyer agent to verify. Centre County does not have record of lower level square footage, real estate taxes may be adjusted.
- Includedrefrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, pellet stove, patio furniture, batting cage, shed, coffee table, 2 end tables (basement)
- Not IncludedIncluded: blinds & window treatment hardware. Not Included: curtains on the sliding glass door in the breakfast nook & curtain in the purple bedroom.
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Assoc. Fee$0
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Above Ground Pool,Porch,Deck
- Site FeaturesYear Round Access,Wooded Lot
- Wooded Acres0
- SewerOn Site,Septic Tank
- Municipality09-Marion Township
- Property Code09-006-,116-,0000-
- Total Taxes$5873
- Assessed Value0
- Deed Book2176-0829
Snydertown Rd to Sand Ridge to the upper entrance of the Woods at Sand Ridge/Ponderosa Dr, turn right on Two Mile Rd, property will be on your right.