732 W Aaron Drive
State College, PA 16803
2 FULL BATHS
1 HALF BATHS
1853 SQ. FT.
Linda & Ryan Lowe RE/MAX Centre Realty 814-231-8200 Ex. 305/352
Experience convenience and ease of in town living w/ this contemporary Aaron Village unit located minutes from shopping and dining found on North Atherton corridor but also close to PSU and downtown State College. Just steps away is 87 acre Tudek Park which features walking trails, playground, farming plots, and the area's only enclosed dog park. The first floor features a spacious open layout with an eat-in kitchen and bar, a vaulted two story great room and hardwood flooring throughout. Upstairs find two oversized bedrooms each with an ensuite full bath. The owner's suite has a large walk-in closet. This unit has a newer central HVAC system (2016) and also features a two car garage. No time to rake leaves, shovel snow, or mow the lawn? The HOA includes: snow/mow, landscaping, ext maintenance, trash, cable, swimming pool, tennis courts, & pest management.
Main Floor Sq. Ft.
Upper Floor Sq. Ft.
3rd Floor Sq. Ft.
4th Floor Sq. Ft.
Lower Floor Sq. Ft.
Above Grade Finished Sq. Ft.
Total Finished Sq. Ft.
- Amenities Breakfast Room, Wood Stove, Swimming Pool, Eat In Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Skylights, High Speed Internet Access, Loft, Wired For Sound
- Room FeaturesFirst Floor Laundry, wood floors on first level, carpet and vinyl on second floor. Owners suite has a large walk in closet, kitchen has an island, Dining area includes chandelier, vaulted ceiling in Great Room
- IncludedGE Microhood, GE Range, Bosch Dishwasher, 2 Barstools, Washer and Dryer
- HVAC Costs/Month0
- Water SoftenerNone
- Assoc. Fee$340
- Assoc. Fee IncludesCommon Area Insurance,Common Area Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Snow Removal,Swimming Pool,Cable/Satellite,Exterminating,Tennis Court,Trash
Full Owner Bath
- Exterior FeaturesFence,Patio,Professionally Landscaped,In Ground Pool,Electric To Property,Tennis Court
- Site FeaturesFlat,Year Round Access,Adjacent Open Space,Cable To Property
- Wooded Acres0
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Municipality24-Ferguson Township
- Property CodePC-24-10-020-732
- Total Taxes$3380
- Assessed Value0
- Deed Book1100/1999
North Atherton St to W Aaron Drive, Left to Aaron Village, left to property on the right.