Our Pledge to Our Buyers: To provide unsurpassed service to help you purchase your home at the best terms & conditions and with the least inconvenience to you.
Purchasing a home is one of the largest financial decisions consumers face in their lifetime. This is true whether you are looking to purchase your first home or you are an experienced home buyer. The first step in the home buying process is working with a bank or mortgage lender on the pre-approval process. It is essential for a buyer to have a solid grasp on the financial side of the home buying process so you are fully aware of what your monthly mortgage payments will be as well as the total amount of money you will need for closing.
First Step: Build your team
When beginning the home buying process we like to meet with our buyers at our office to discuss the home buying process and assist with the pre-approval process with either a bank, mortgage lender or credit union. At this time, we review the Consumer Notice and Business Relationship Agreement explaining the benefits of buyer agency and why The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team's experience is essential when representing and negotiating through the home buying process.
- Orient our buyers to the current market conditions.
- Analyze buyer’s property needs and desires.
- Whether it is a first-time home buyer, Penn State alumni searching for a football condo or townhouse, a farm or hunting cabin in Centra PA, the Linda & Ryan Lowe Team will find the perfect real estate listing that suits the needs of our client.
Second Step: List your priorities
Before you start looking it is best that you make a priority list. You must have a clear idea about what you want including the size of the house, the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and additional amenities such as a garage, lot size, etc. Besides the structural features of the property, you should also include proximity to schools, medical facilities, recreational facilities and shopping areas in your priority list. Having a priority list will save you from confusion and ease the process of short-listing different properties.
After establishing your search criteria, we connect our buyers to the Multiple Listing Service so you receive new listings via email as properties become available. We will continue emailing new listings until we find the home which best suits your needs. As your buyer agent that watches the market daily, it is our job to teach you the ins-and-outs of buying a home and advise you every step of the way.
- Coordinate appointments and show properties of interest, regardless of which realty company has listing.
- Maintain communication with you throughout the home-buying process.
Third Step: Submitting an offer and closing on your home
After we locate the property which you would like to purchase, we email you comparable properties (frequently referred to as "comps") which have recently sold to determine our beginning offer. We also discuss how we prepare our offer in an attempt to get you the most favorable terms and conditions; this includes price, inspections, settlement date, financing options, etc.
- We will work with you throughout the inspections and negotiate any appropriate repairs and/or credits as a result of the inspections.
- Throughout this process we stay in direct communication with the buyer’s bank or mortgage lender as well as the title company or attorney regarding settlement.
- Explain post-purchase activities and responsibilities.
- Provide our buyers with a list of vendors for any post purchase repairs.
Final Step: Move into your new home
- Settlement! Our buyers can use our 14’ moving van for free (within a 50 mile radius)
Why Building Your Team Matters
Purchasing a home is a complex transaction that is full of unique opportunities and potential pitfalls. That is why it is important that you have a trusted, knowledgeable, and experienced professional on your side. The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team are extremely knowledgeable of the State College, Bellefonte, Penns Valley, Bald Eagle, Philipsburg and Central PA real estate market and can give you the best advice regarding local and national real estate trends.
It is our goal to establish a client for life and for our clients to refer their family, friends and co-workers to purchase and/or sell real estate with The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team!
When you’re ready to start the process of purchasing a home, The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team would like to be your professional representative and guide you throughout the purchase process.