Thinking about selling your home? It doesn’t matter whether it’s the first time you are selling a home or have done it before; you need to pay attention to a lot of things in order to have a hassle-free sale.
Selling a house is a complicated process; you need the expertise of the experienced and committed Linda & Ryan Lowe Team to represent you. From market trends to paperwork to inspections, there are many things that affect the ability to smoothly sell your house.
When you Hire The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team To Market & Sell Your Home…
- You receive over 80 years combined experience averaging 200 properties listed/sold each year.
- Linda & Ryan are both Associate Brokers. In addition, below are their certifications:
- Accredited Seller Representative
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Residential Expert
- Graduate Realtor Institute Designation
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Full-Time, Full Service Real Estate TEAM
- 6 Full-Time Licensed REALTORS
- Shirley Dunlap, Amy Doran, & Mariam Lowe are Licensed Associates with Linda & Ryan Lowe and work with buyers and sellers.
- Dayna Dann, a Licensed REALTOR & Client Care Coordinator is in the office from 7:30-4:30 Monday through Friday
- Creating a marketing plan tailored for the current market conditions
- Establishing a pricing strategy
- 2 hours complimentary staging with a professional stager (if necessary)
- Communication is key! We will be in communication with you on a consistent basis.
- Keep you informed of the changes in the local real estate market
- Schedule, track, record all showings. Automatic feedback provided through www.showingsuite.com will be sent directly to your email when the buyer's agent completes the showing survey.
- Your home will be advertised everywhere, literally! 95% of home buyers come from our internet marketing. A series of internet marketing to bring buyers to your door, including but not limited to:
- Open Houses (if our sellers are comfortable with an open house)
- Manage the Negotiation Process
- We realize selling your home can be an emotional process and we are here to guide you in the right direction with the same goal in mind which is to get your home SOLD at the best terms and conditions.
- Provide counsel and negotiating assistance on all offers to purchase
- There is more to selling your home than just receiving a contract! We are here to make it a stress free move for you and assist with the closing process, inspections, title search, deed preparation, utility transfer and communicate with the buyer agent to make sure the transaction is progressing smoothly.
How long should I expect my house to be on the market?
There are many factors that affect how long your house stays on the market. You will receive a time-frame estimate based on current market data for similar properties. Keep in mind pricing your home accurately greatly enhances the ability to sell your home within the time-frame you desire.
Our Commitment To Our Sellers: We are not here just to list your home, we want to sell your home and during that process we want to establish a long term, client for life relationship with you. We constantly strive to meet our client’s expectations so we can earn the right to receive your future business and be referred to your friends, family and co-workers.