The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team’s Pledge to Buyers:
To provide unsurpassed service to help you purchase your home at the best terms & conditions and with the least inconvenience to you.
Purchasing a home is one of the largest financial decisions consumers face in their lifetime. This is true whether you are looking to purchase your first home or you are an experienced home buyer. The first step in the home buying process is working with a bank or mortgage lender on the pre-approval process. It is essential for a buyer to have a solid grasp on the financial side of the home buying process so you are fully aware of what your monthly mortgage payments will be as well as the total amount of money you will need for closing.
- To begin the home buying process we like to meet with our buyers to discuss the home buying process and assist them with the pre-approval process with either a bank, mortgage lender or credit union. At this time we review the Consumer Notice and Business Relationship Agreement explaining the benefits to the buyer of buyer agency and why it’s essential to have the knowledge and experience of The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team representing and negotiating on behalf of the buyer throughout the home buying process.
- Orient our buyers to the current market conditions.
- Analyze buyer’s property needs and desires.
- Before you start looking, it is best that you make a priority list. You should have a clear idea about what you want including the size of the house, the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and additional amenities such as a garage, lot size, etc. Besides the structural features of the property, you should also include proximity to schools, medical facilities, recreational facilities and shopping areas in your priority list. Having a priority list will save you from confusion and ease the process of short-listing different properties. After we establish your search criteria we connect you to the Multiple Listing Service so you receive new listings via email as properties which match your search criteria become available and we will continue emailing as new listings come on the market until we find the home which best suits your needs.
- Coordinate appointments and show all properties of interest regardless of which real estate company has the property listed.
- Maintain communication with you throughout the home-buying process.
- After we locate the property you would like to purchase we email you comparable properties which have sold recently to determine our beginning offer. We also discuss how we will prepare the offer in an attempt to get you the most favorable terms and conditions; this includes price, inspections, settlement date, financing options, etc.
- We work with you throughout the inspections and negotiate any appropriate repairs and/or credits as a result of the inspections.
- Throughout this process we stay in direct communication with your bank or mortgage lender as well as the title company or attorney regarding settlement.
- Explain post-purchase activities and responsibilities.
- Settlement! Our buyers can use our 14’ moving van for free (within a 50 mile radius)
- Purchasing a home is a complex transaction which is full of unique opportunities and potential pitfalls. That is why it is important that you have a trusted, knowledgeable and experienced professional on your side. The Linda & Ryan Lowe team are extremely knowledgeable regarding the Centre County real estate market and can give you the best advice regarding local real estate trends.
- It is our goal to establish a client for life and that our clients will refer their family, friends and co-workers to purchase and/or sell real estate with The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team!
Are you looking to purchase a home? Please contact us so we can meet to discuss the home buying process
The Linda & Ryan Lowe Team